Hey, I'm Sam! Hope you enjoy my blog! :-) God bless!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ok, you want to see something ridiculous?
CHECK THIS OUT!
-
These are all REAL street drawing! Not photoshoped!
-
Take that!
Lobster Bisque?
How do ya figure?!
Saved by Spiderman!
Taking a dip...RIDICULOUS!
What a discover!
Blows me away
Sewage Problems
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!
Sailboat Puddle
Watch your step!
Sony Street
Biggest coke bottle ever?
Check this out!
UNBELIEVABLE! This dude has some serious skill!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That guy is amazing! great post!

Blogger won't let me comment using the Google/Blogger identity so I did it by another one. they said I have to turn my browser cookies on but I don't know how! lol I looked in the helps and stuff but it didn't work. arrgggggg!!!!!!!

I'll ttys!
Delaney

6:41 AM

 
Blogger $@M said...

hey its been rly weird i dont know if ppl just aren't commenting on what because i haven't gotten a comment in DECADES!!! lol ttyl Del! and thanx for the comment!!!

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Synconi said...

sorry been really really busy!!! i luv the coke bottle! did u actually c the real thing??? xx

1:15 PM

 
Blogger $@M said...

no but i found them on the internet. pretty sweet right? ttyl

5:23 PM

 
Blogger Synconi said...

totally! ttyl :)

8:10 AM

 
Blogger JEH said...

Thats so cool

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home