Hey, I'm Sam! Hope you enjoy my blog! :-) God bless!

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm so bored I dont even know what I'm gonna do
Here's a bunch of random stuff


Looks like i'm standing on clouds doesn't it?!
Only Collin knows what he was doing in this pic, ROFL! Looks like he is walking on clouds too though.
LOL! This pic was taken in the middle of a turkey hunt! Hahaha! I can't believe I lowered myself that far, lol. It was actually pretty fun hanging out with my bro and Collin...even though we were hunting turkey. We didn't shoot anything that day...I wonder why?
ABBEY IS MY HERO!!!

I hope it isn't too far away for you to read but if it is it says this, "HAPPY SCOOPERS...DOG WASTE REMOVAL SERVICE... 1-866- SCOOP UP" ROFL!

I stood next to a llama! You can tell he hasn't brushed his teeth in a couple yearsDelaney sent me this picture and I cant tell if it is real or Photoshoped but either way it looks pretty cool to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Delaney said...

Those pics are so funny! The one that I sent u is real... Great post Sam! TTYS!

6:42 AM

 
Blogger $@M said...

haha thnx, that is soooo cool that it's real! yup ttyl bye

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Synconi said...

u were hunting turkey...?

1:17 PM

 
Blogger $@M said...

haha yea my bro loves hunting and he made me be his camera man for day or two so yea i did go on a turkey hunt, lol ttyl

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home