My Trip to NYC
I'm not going to kill myself and write an essay on our time down in Manhattan, but I will give you a quick (but nice) run through and show you some AMAZING pictures of the one and only...New York City!
The whole reason we went down there is because we wanted to go to Bodies Exhibition. I know it sounds weird but it really wasn't. It was a museum that displayed preserved cadavers (a dead body, lol). It also their veins, nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, liver, lungs and more out in the open without skin covering them! IT WAS AMAZING!! You name it they had it. It was mind blowing! It was amazing to see what goes on inside of us! Its name said it all. I don't know how you could go there and yet still not believe there is a God!!!!! Unfortunately, they wouldn't allow me to take pictures while we were in the museum, but obviously I snapped plenty while we walked around the city with Collin and Bradleigh Riddle who were our prize guests for the trip.
After we found a parking a place we pretty much just walked around the seaport and then we wondered down Broadway (I WALKED PASSED TRINITY CHURCH!!!! BTW Trinity Church was where they found the treasure in National Treasure) and went to Ground Zero and saw the memorial that had been put up (that was impacting, you'll see pictures of them below) and then we went to Chinatown and then headed back towards the car and met more friends at the Body Museum. Sounds like a short time but we really spent 3 or 4 hours just roaming around...It was awesome!!
Here are some pics I know you'll love.
What a sky!
Having fun with mirrors
That's a better one
I took this one and think it looks so cool with the American flag and then the building in the background

George staring into the distance at the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)

TRINITY CHURCH!!!!
I love this photo! I took this one through a fence in front of some church cemetery. In the top picture, as you can see, Dad is in it, but thanks to Ryan he took Dad out of the pic below and I think with just one person it makes everything look more mysterious. I like to call it, "The Mystery Man"

Ground Zero... 
This is one of the many pictures that they had up in memory of 9/11
This flute player was apparently there when it happened
TIM'S LEVITATING!!
NOT MOM TOO!!
Hahaha (Above and Below)
So much for "Raining Cats and Dogs"
I thought this was a really cool pic
Time for a ladder, I love the sky in this pic!
The Never Ending Bridge
Almost dark
I thought it would be nice to end on this one. I caught a glimpse of the Empire State Building!
Even though it was busy and crowded, I loved it and am definitely going back there again!
7 Comments:
I thought the Bodies was cool too! We had one at Mosi here in FL.
So glad you guys got to go! It looks like y'all had a great time. btw the pics are wonderful!
ok g2g. I'll skype u soon.
dmo
6:58 AM
hahaha i love ur "dmo" at the end...hahaha. Thanx a lot 4 the comment!
WHEN R U GONNA POST SOMETHING?!?!?! lol, jk ttyl Del.
"sak" lol, jk
11:57 AM
OMG u went to ny!!! SOOOO luki!!!! wish it wer me but im stuk her in da uk @skl!!!!!
lol Synconi xx
10:49 AM
oh yeh, reli kl n funi pics!!!
10:50 AM
Hey it's u again, lol jk. Thanx, yeah the pics r pretty sweet. ttyl and thanx for da comments! Byee
5:06 PM
yh its me again! lol xx
10:43 AM
You're a really good photographer. I didn't know that was why you went to NYC. I really want to go to that exhibit.
9:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home