Our Trip To Mohonk Mountain House
These are some of the many pictures we have of this amazing place out in the middle of no where in New York. The pictures are sporadic because when I inserted them I thought I could cut and paste but I can't...UGH!
This picture is of a crevice you can climb on one of the trails...it is awesome!
This is the view you get once you reach the top of the crevice. You can see 3 or 4 states from there!
This is a picture I snapped when I was half way up the crevice
This one is of the amazing view from the top of the mountain. You get a clear view of the main Mountain House...AMAZING!
The garden is awesome and huge! That it's a pic of their Mohonk Mountain House symbolThose are some of the cool pictures I thought you guys would like to see. I totally advise you to go there!!!















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home