Hey, I'm Sam! Hope you enjoy my blog! :-) God bless!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tim's Art


Tim has a great talent that I wish I had...art. Here are some of his drawings/paintings.

This one is of some famous golf hole. It's his first drawing.

Sorry for the glare, this definitely isn't the greatest picture of it, but I couldn't find any other pictures of it! This is his second drawing.

This one is of Tiger Woods lining up a putt. It's his latest one. He painted the background.

Not bad huh? I think they are awesome! But leave a comment and let me know if you like them too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT posts Sam! You're right, Tim's art is awesome. Particularly his latest one--
Talk to you soon,

6:18 AM

 
Blogger Delaney said...

I LOVE THE ART!!! TELL TIM HE IS AMAZING!!!!

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home