A blog I do not possess, (for they make the internet a mess) Tho I have seen your blog and more, New posts seem quite a chore, and in turn, I have decided, (since other chores have presided) To only leave comments for you, This way you will have no clue, Who I am, for I am anonymous, Elusive, and very, very perplexing…………
No, Matt is not my name, (but the number of letters is the same,) The comment about Sherlock was funny, But I can bet you all my money, That I am not as smart has he, It is rather plain to see, That poetry is not my skill…. (Tho puzzling you is quite a thrill…) ….Just like hearing about you falling into a tub of deer gut, Keep your balance Sam! Don’t trip, you nut! That was awesome, I loved that! To think of Sam with a deer gut hat! All over his face, his hands, his feet, I hope he didn’t ruin the meat! I bet his father must have chuckled, (Had I been there I would have buckled!) But Sam, it’s no more than you deserve, I hope this has helped you observe, Who I am, tho still anonymous, Elusive, and very, very perplexing…
…now that was a give away… Please say “hey” to your family for me, I’ll be doing enough of it tomorrow because the weather looks clear…
You guessed it! You guessed it! Sam, you’re so clever! If it had been me it would have taken forever! What a brain you have Sam! You’re just so smart! Your IQ score must be off the chart!!!
Hey, I'm Sam, I'm 15, and I've been brought up in a Christain family. Christ is the center of my life and I have two older brothers, Charlie (17) and Tim (20). My bros and I all have an interest in sports. We take part in the town b-ball league. My oldest bro, Tim, is at Central Conn. to play on their Division 1 golf team. He's a really good artist too! He's made a couple drawings, mainly of golf course holes, but recently he made one of Tiger Woods.
My other bro, Charlie, is a big hunter. Hunting isn't my thing, but Charlie and my Dad love it. Charlie also plays bball with Tim and I and he's real good too.
As for me, I LOVE GUITAR!! I love basketball and golf. I was the MVP in 6th grade bball and luckily I got it again in 8th grade!
I used to play in some golf tournements but I stopped, even though I was doing pretty good. It just wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
My bros and I are "home schooled". Even though we're "home schooled" we still have friends that are in the high school or middle school. A lot of kids know us just because we're pretty well known in the basketball league. Ha.
Like to write more but I gg! God bless!
13 Comments:
Awww!!! I love Meesha! she is soooo cute!
1:14 PM
Meesha is a very cool dog... I've seen her in person and she's just awesome.
2:25 PM
who are you if you've seen my dog in person? dun dun dun dunnnnnnn TO BE CONTINUED. lol ok ttyl whoever u are.
9:37 AM
Aww I want meesha! LOL ^_^
nice blog! I found it on syconi's blog :D
3:14 AM
who r ya? lol
2:23 PM
shes so cute! xx
5:29 AM
Just someone browsing blogs lol :D You can learn more about me on my profile or my "just another way to express myself" blog :)
3:59 AM
A blog I do not possess,
(for they make the internet a mess)
Tho I have seen your blog and more,
New posts seem quite a chore,
and in turn, I have decided,
(since other chores have presided)
To only leave comments for you,
This way you will have no clue,
Who I am, for I am anonymous,
Elusive, and very, very perplexing…………
….Who am I?
6:20 AM
haha matt u r a funny kid, very clever Sherlock!
6:20 PM
No, Matt is not my name,
(but the number of letters is the same,)
The comment about Sherlock was funny,
But I can bet you all my money,
That I am not as smart has he,
It is rather plain to see,
That poetry is not my skill….
(Tho puzzling you is quite a thrill…)
….Just like hearing about you falling into a tub of deer gut,
Keep your balance Sam! Don’t trip, you nut!
That was awesome, I loved that!
To think of Sam with a deer gut hat!
All over his face, his hands, his feet,
I hope he didn’t ruin the meat!
I bet his father must have chuckled,
(Had I been there I would have buckled!)
But Sam, it’s no more than you deserve,
I hope this has helped you observe,
Who I am, tho still anonymous, Elusive, and very, very perplexing…
…now that was a give away… Please say “hey” to your family for me, I’ll be doing enough of it tomorrow because the weather looks clear…
7:51 PM
hahahahaha Seth!! u evil dog! haha wow i'll edmit that u got on that one 'Sherlock'. ill ttyl and yes i will tell the family Anonymous says hi. later
9:12 AM
You guessed it! You guessed it! Sam, you’re so clever!
If it had been me it would have taken forever!
What a brain you have Sam! You’re just so smart!
Your IQ score must be off the chart!!!
Alright Sam, you win… I’ll see you Sunday man! 8)
6:49 PM
I loooove Meesha! And I do envy you for your dog!
8:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home